The most complete 3D molecular viewer designed to visualize molecular structures in Augmented Reality, 360º and Virtual Reality using a smartphone coupled to a Google cardboard.
Download the beta version of Ollomol from this link.
- Understanding Chemistry depends on understanding the spatial structure of the chemical parts. If the 3D understanding of the chemical structures is not given, the students have difficulties understanding certain molecular behaviours.
- Visualize molecules in the default libraries and also any organic molecule of your interest.
- Immerse in solvated molecules and control the amount of solvent you wish to visualize.
- Molecules are not static! See how molecules really move through immersive VR and AR experiences.
- Create your own videos in 3D, VR or AR directly moving your head and receive them in your mail account.
- Obtain STL files for printing your molecules using 3D printing technology.