Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. Your browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and does not damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, in granting or denying security settings stored or temporary cookies.
¿Qué tipo de cookies existen?
We categorise the Cookies as follows:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page or application platform and the use of different options or services that exist, for example, control traffic and data communication, share content through social networks, etc.
- Customization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria in the user terminal. Such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are carefully protected by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. For that, the navigation is analysed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Those that are carefully protected by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. They are so we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising with your navigation profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user behaviour obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing developing a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Third-Party Cookies: The Integral Service Group website may use third-party services that collect data for statistical purposes, the use of the web by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other services including Internet services.
Change cookie settings
You can allow, block or delete Cookies installed on your computer through the options / settings for your browser